So this week my mind has been all busy and full! I’ve been:
- Looking into writing books (more on that another time)
- Reading about William Booth (book review here)
- Thinking of friends in tough times
- Trying to think of new series ideas for this blog
- Planning for the future
- Cooking using current favourite book, Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall’s Three Good Things On a Plate
- Browsing other people’s blogs (see my recommended blogs page for a few of them)
- Organising a charity event for next week, and making birthday plans. Can I justify buying this as a birthday present to myself?!
- Wondering whether to make an inspiration board like these, and deciding to make it a blog series…
- Watching a report on Syria and wondering what on earth we can do for these people who are pulling children out of bombed buildings and witnessing such horrific, tragic things
- Thinking about the art of being both restful and busy at the same time
- Reading this article with interest, as I started reading the book being reviewed a while ago. It’s so long that I’m nowhere near finishing it, but this is a pretty good summary of what it’s about.
- Longing for another forest holiday or Italian trip – maybe in 2015…
Taken on our summer holiday in Cropton forest
Baklava I made using a recipe from Three Good Things
Reading and writing…
Hope you’ve all had a good week!