In the style of my favourite blog, ciderwithrosie.com, here is a little list of things that have been lifting my spirits this week. Having been on holiday, I have quite a few!
1. Managing to snap this butterfly (a Dark Green Fritillary I think?) on my phone at Centre Parks, Longleat:
2. Painting my nails and having time to let them dry!
3. Sand on my feet and lots of time in and around the water!
4. Sunshine 🙂
5. A silly game of Crazy Golf with my family – who knew it could be so much fun?!
6. Pesto pasta with lots of feta and broad beans
7. Hammock Time!
8. The people looking after Jamie (my dog) kindly sent us photos so we’d know he’s having a nice holiday too! How cute is his new friend?!
9. ‘Stepping Up’ – see my other posts
10. Being in the forest!
What’s making you smile at the moment?